Sunday night as I was on twitter, all I read in tweets were various things about MTV's Video Music Awards. Although, I must admit, I was watching the VMA's as well. Chelsea Handler, this year's host, kicked off the awards cracking a few comedic jokes and introducing the first presenter. Some say she was a hilarious host, but some say her performance was filled with awkward punchlines. All the latest stars were at the awards from Jay-Z to the infamous Ke$ha and everyone was there to impress. If you haven't heard yet, Lady Gaga was being her typical unordinary self and rocked a dress completely made out of meat. But what would be the VMAs without music? This year's line up featured artists from different genres, but personally, my favorite were the hip-hop and rnb performances. Usher showed everyone he's still got it performing his top of the chart singles "DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again" and "OMG." Not only did he dance in sync with the flashing neon lights, but he managed to have one of the best performances of the night. Kanye West made a comeback from last years interruption and performed a new song titled "Toast for the Douche bags" which had a cool concept and a thrilling beat. For me, the performances were the only things I was actually interested in.
Link to Usher's performance:
Usher VMA's 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment